Hoya HRT UV+CPL 82mm Genuine Filter (Made In Japan)
[tab title="In the Box"]
- 1 x Hoya HRT CPL UV 82mm Genuine Filter (Made In Japan)
HRT CIR-PL UV
The perfect filter to capture seasons
This filter uses a newly developed High-Rate Transparency film that passes more visible light through the filter while still filtering the same amount of polarized light.
The glass of the HOYA HRT filter also has UV absorbing properties making the HRT a combination UV/circular polarizing filter. The most common use for a circular polarizer filter is to darken bright blue skies in outdoor photography, but they also can reduce or eliminate reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water. By rotating the outer ring of the filter the change of effect can be seen by looking though the filter or through the viewfinder if it is mounted on a camera.
SAMPLE PHOTO (WITH FILTER)
SAMPLE PHOTO (WITHOUT FILTER)
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
HOW TO CLEAN HOYA FILTERS
To maintain the best optical performance of your filters, here is how we recommend cleaning HOYA filters as well as all multi-coated optics.
- Use high-quality disposable lens tissues and a liquid lens cleaner.
- Make sure the glass surface has no dust or grit on it.
- Take a lens tissue, fold it once or twice (depending on size), and place a couple drops of liquid lens cleaner on the tissue and wipe with the tissue in a circular pattern starting from the center and moving out to the edge.
- Immediately follow the first tissue with a new dry tissue using the same pattern.
Warning: HOYA does not recommend using the standard fabric "lens cleaning cloths" with any liquid because dust and grid can become trapped in the fibers and damage the lens or filter on subsequent uses.
Hoya filters are "hard-coated", meaning the metals and chemicals that make up the coating are applied in a furnace to bond them to the surface of the glass.
Buy with confidence, Arahan Photo's Price Match Policy
Same in-stock item available for same-day shipping or collection, including GST and delivery charges. Excludes non ABN, non Tax Invoice sales, Special Order(dropship) and Flash Sales. Chat with us for more info.