| This Godox XT-16 2.4G Wireless Remote Power Control and Flash Trigger supports flash grouping and remote flash power control. With sensitive reactions and stable signal transmission, it applies to most Godox studio flashes, barebulb flashes, and speedlites. Make the flash system convenient to control.
- Model: XT-16
- Transmit Frequency: 2.4 GHz wireless remote system
- Workable Range: 50m/164ft (open areas)
- Channels: 16
- Max Sync Speed: 1/250s
- Transmit Power Supply: 3V (2 x AA batteries)
- Receiver Power Supply: 5V (powered by flashes)
- Control on Flashes: flash output power, modeling light on/off, wireless control flash power on/off, focus assist beam on/off, buzzer on/off, -flash triggering, etc
- Applicable Cameras: Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc
- Applicable Flashes: Godox Witstro AD360 AD180 outdoor flash,Godox studio flash series QT/QS/GT/GS/DP/DE, outdoor flashes XEXPERT/WITSTRO flashes
When you use the XT Series Receiver combined with X1 series Transmitter, please set the X1 transmitter to M mode.
XTR16S can't deal with the parameters when the X1 Transmitter in TTL and Multi modes.
Trigger the studio strobe flash without regulating power.