- User friendly design and easy to operate:
- Quick Lock Hot Shoe
- Bluetooth Support
- Supporting TTL autoflash and professional functions
- 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings
- Fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync & more
- Scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- Supports firmware upgrade via Type C USB cable
Godox X2T Series TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Godox camera flashes, outdoor flashes, and studio flashes with a built-in Godox X wireless radio system. X2T achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which makes it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
- User-friendly design, and easy to operate:
- LCD with clear display effect; With 5 group setting buttons, and 3 function buttons to realize quick settings.
- Quick Lock Hot Shoe
- Bluetooth Support:
- Using your iPhone/Android-based cellphone, or iPad/Android-based tablets to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the "GodoxPhoto" APP, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modelling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes, etc.
- Supporting TTL autoflash and professional functions:
- With 5 groups, 32 channels and access to 99 wireless ID settings to limit the interference with other nearby systems. (Reminder: Only when the wireless ID and channel of the master flash and slave flash are the same, can they be triggered.)
- Fully supports TTL autoflash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, multiflash mode, manual mode, flash exposure compensation, adjusting the lighting parameter through the mobile APP, scan setting, one-shot and multi-shot setting, control of the modelling lamp, adjusting all groups' output value simultaneously, etc.
- The newly added scan setting function can help automatically detect the channel with the least interference.
- Supports firmware upgrade via Type C USB cable, wirelessly triggered by 3.5mm sync cord jack
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Battery
- Flash Exposure Control
- TTL Autoflash: TTL
- Manual Mode
- Multiflash Mode
- High-Speed Sync
- Rear-Curtain Sync
- Flash Exposure Compensation: +-3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Lock
- Focus Assist
- Modelling Lamp
- Wireless shutter: The receiver can control the camera shooting via 3.5mm sybc cord jack
- Zoom Setting: Adjust the focal lenght of the flash through the transmitter
- TCM Function: Converting the shooting parameter under the TTL mode to a value under the Manual mode
- Firmware Upgrade: Support program firmware upgrade via Typec C USB cable
- Memory function: As long as 2 seconds after setting parameters, the parameters will be remembered, and the original data will be recovered once restarted.
- Wireless Flash
- Transmission Range (approx.): 0-100m
- Built-In Wireless System: 2.4G Wireless Transmission
- Modulation Mode: MSK
- Channels: 32
- Wireless ID: 01-99
- Groups: 5
- Display: Large LCD Panel, backlighting ON or OFF
- Dimensions: 72x70x58mm
- Weight: 90g
Genuine Australian Products with Australian Warranty, NO GREY IMPORTS!
Arahan Photo (by El` Dorado Digital Mart) provides a Product Warranty identical to the provisions and limitations of the manufacturer's warranty for all items sold here, with the exception of the time period, which is equal to one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Your dated Arahan Photo (by El` Dorado Digital Mart) Tax Invoice is all you need to obtain warranty coverage from El` Dorado Digital Mart for a product purchased from us.
- Arahan Photo (by El` Dorado Digital Mart) will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us.
- Arahan Photo (by El` Dorado Digital Mart) liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise.
- Please read full Warranty Policy * HERE *
Shipping Service & Delivery Time (Ships from Melbourne, No Overseas Shipping!)
* Free Shipping for Item Only NO Bigger Than 50x40x25cm Dimension and Minimum Order $100
Otherwise, customer will be asked to pay for shipping cost for bulky and heavy items.
All on-line orders will be sent to you by Australia Post nation wide (* Due to Parcel length and weight limitation, odd shaped items will be delivered by Pack & Send Courier Service ). We aim to ship within 24Hrs in our working days for all in-stock items.
We try our best to reflect the accurate stock level on our website but you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-9417 1182 to check whether the item is in stock and request the fastest shipping option availability.
Bank Deposit Checkout
Please kindly note that check out made by Bank Deposit Method may take up to 3 Business Days and we can only ship once the money reaches to our bank account.
For all order items total weight up to 2.5Kgs are being delivered by Australia Post Regular Parcel Post ( with Tracking Number ) and may take 2-6 business days.
Odd Shaped Item and Weight More than 1.5Kg Items
These items will be delivered by Pack and Send courier service Australia wide http://www.packsend.com.au and it will take 2-6 working days delivery time.
If you need your item urgently, you may use Australia Post or Pack & Send Express Parcel Post Service ( may take 2-3 business days ) as your preferred shipping method when check out.
We do not charge Handling Fee for your order.
Included Item List :
1 x X2T-S TTL Wireless Transmitter for Sony
1 x User's Manual